Grab the 512GB M2 Mac Mini at a Record Low Price of $699.99
The Mac mini is Apple’s smallest and most affordable desktop computer, but don’t let its size or price fool you. The latest version of the Mac mini, released in late 2020, features the powerful M1 chip that delivers impressive performance and efficiency. If you require a small-sized computer for your home office, your entertainment system, or your creative workspace, the Mac Mini might be the perfect choice for you.
The Mac Mini remains one of our favorite desktop PCs and is still the most cost-effective way to gain access to the Mac ecosystem. Currently, Amazon is offering an amazing deal on the 512GB Mac Mini, lowering the 2023 model's price to a record-low of $700 with a $99 discount.
The M1 chip is equipped with an 8-core CPU, consisting of four high-performance cores and four high-efficiency cores. The Mac Mini is well-equipped to deal with strenuous jobs such as video editing and gaming, as well as conserving power for simpler tasks like browsing the web and checking emails. The M1 chip boasts an 8-core GPU offering up to six times more powerful graphics performance than the prior Mac Mini. The M1 chip allows for the sharing of up to 16 GB of unified memory between the CPU and GPU. No longer requiring different memory pools eliminates latency and bandwidth problems. The M1 chip features a 16-core Neural Engine capable of completing machine learning tasks up to 15 times faster than the preceding Mac Mini.
The M2 Mac mini has two Thunderbolt 4 ports, two USB-A ports, an HDMI port, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, Gigabit Ethernet, and a headphone jack. If you require increased networking speeds, Mac mini can be configured with 10Gb Ethernet, providing up to 10 times the throughput. Apple states that the M2 chip offers an 18% speed boost in CPU operation, while the 10-core GPU provides a 30% improvement in performance.
You can get the 512GB M2 Mac mini for $699.99. You save $99.01 off the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, making it a great value. The Mac Mini comes with macOS Big Sur preinstalled, which is optimized for the M1 chip and offers new features like Control Center, Notification Center widgets, Safari improvements, Messages enhancements, Maps redesigns, and more.
0. “Daily Scroll: Should the New Mac Mini Be Your Next Computer?” Net Newsledger, 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.netnewsledger.com/2023/03/15/daily-scroll-should-the-new-mac-mini-be-your-next-computer
1. “Save $99 on Apple's New M2-Powered Mac Mini With This Amazon Deal” CNET, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.cnet.com/deals/save-99-apple-mac-mini-m2/
2. “Apple Mac mini M2 review: Elegant simplicity on the desk” Mint Lounge, 12 Mar. 2023, https://lifestyle.livemint.com/smart-living/innovation/apple-mac-mini-m2-review-elegant-simplicity-on-the-desk-111678553100731.html
3. “Save $99 on Apple’s just-released M2 Mac mini 512GB at new $700 all-time low” 9to5Toys, 17 Mar. 2023, https://9to5toys.com/2023/03/17/save-99-on-apples-just-released-m2-mac-mini-512gb-at-new-700-all-time-low
4. “Don't miss this deep discount on the M2 Mac mini” Cult of Mac, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.cultofmac.com/809533/deep-discount-m2-mac-mini/