Unlock Rewards and Play Diablo IV in the Early Access and Open Beta Weekends
Are you ready to experience the power of Diablo IV? The eagerly anticipated action-RPG from Blizzard Entertainment has two beta weekends planned for March, and if you preorder the game you can already start playing. The Early Access beta begins March 17 at 9 a.m. PST and concludes March 20 at 12 p.m.  The Open Beta begins March 24 at 9 a.m. PST and concludes March 27 at 12 p.m. 
Players can access the prologue and Act 1 of the Diablo IV beta, which includes main campaign missions, extra quests, and the first zone, Fractured Peaks. Players can reach level 25 and will have the chance to play all five playable classes. The best part is, whatever rewards you unlock during the beta will be available at launch.
Those who reach level 20 in the beta will get the Beta Wolf Pack, a cosmetic reward that puts an adorable wolf pup on your back. Those who achieve level 25 will have the opportunity to be featured in a giant Diablo fresco at La chapelle des Jesuites, and be immortalized!
Diablo IV will also support couch co-op for those who are able to take advantage of that always-welcome feature. For couch co-op during the early access weekend, one player must have a beta pass while the other player must have their Battle.net and console accounts linked. You can bring a friend along for the journey on all consoles that Diablo 4 is available on by utilizing the couch co-op feature.
For those looking to play online, up to four-player multiplayer is supported. Console players will need to own a copy of the game to join, unless they’re joining via couch co-op with someone else that owns the game.
Blizzard has also stated multiple times on official Battle.net support articles and Twitter that Diablo IV (and, by extension, its betas) will feature crossplay and cross-progression. To take advantage of crossplay, gamers will simply need a Battle.net account and to link their consoles and PC to their Battle.net account to access cross-progression.
World Boss Ashava will spawn four times over the course of the Early Access weekend and the Open Beta. Ashava will pop up three times on Saturday and then one time on Sunday during the Early Access weekend.
0. “Diablo 4 Error Code 34202 Fix: Game Servers Are Not Available” GINX Esports TV, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.ginx.tv/en/diablo-4/error-code-34202-fix
1. “Diablo 4 Open Beta Dates, Queues, Early Access, And How To Get Into Beta” GameSpot, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-4-open-beta-dates-queues-early-access-and-how-to-get-into-beta/1100-6511672/
2. “Will ‘Diablo 4’ Beta Progress Carry Over To The Full Game?” Forbes, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/03/17/will-diablo-4-beta-progress-carry-over-to-the-full-game
3. “Diablo 4 beta release date, start time, and preload” VG247, 17 Mar. 2023, https://www.vg247.com/diablo-4-beta-release-date-time-preload
4. “Diablo 4 Beta Questions Answered” GameRant, 16 Mar. 2023, https://gamerant.com/diablo-4-beta-questions-answered-faqs-frequently-asked-release-times-early-access-classes-time/
5. “Diablo 4 Beta: Crossplay Multiplayer Explained” Den of Geek, 16 Mar. 2023, https://www.denofgeek.com/games/diablo-4-beta-crossplay-multiplayer-explained/
6. “PSA: The Diablo 4 Beta Preload Is Live” IGN, 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.ign.com/articles/psa-the-diablo-4-beta-preload-is-live
7. “Diablo 4's First World Boss Early Beta Access Schedule Has Been Released” GameSpot, 15 Mar. 2023, https://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-4s-first-world-boss-early-beta-access-schedule-has-been-released/1100-6512390/