Explore Mega City in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 – New Weapons, Battle Pass, and More!
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is here, and it's MEGA! This season brings a neon futuristic aesthetic, a brand-new biome and city POI, an exciting Battle Pass, vehicles, weapons, traversal mechanics, and much more. The new biome, Mega City, is an anime-inspired cyberpunk Neo Tokyo. See the cherry blossoms of Steamy Springs, fish in the waters of Knotty Nets, sharpen your skills at Kenjutsu Crossing, and more.
This season introduces a variety of new and returning weapons, including the Highcard's Suppressed Havoc Assault Rifle. This deadly Mythic weapon drops from the Highcard Boss and is fully automatic and silenced. This season also introduces the Kinetic Blade, a katana with an artful Knockback Slash and a devastating Dash Attack.
The Battle Pass will feature a variety of Outfits including the fine-tailored “Renzo the Destroyer”, the streetwear savant “Thunder”, and the elegantly casual “Highwire”. Later on, players will also be able to gain access to the Eren Jaeger skin as part of the Attack on Titan crossover.
To get around Mega City, players can jump on grind rails and skate around the buildings to get the drop on their enemies. They can even fire their weapons whilst riding the rails, similar to the ziplines on previous maps.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. All seven new Reality Augments have been revealed, including Dumpster Diving, Treasure Hunter, Slap Surplus, Munitions Slide, Medium Ammo Amp, Shotgun Recycle, and Dignified Finish. Finally, by defeating Highcard, players can get Highcard's Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle as well as a Vault Keycard to open the vault in MEGA City.
0. “Mega: Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Update Patch Notes – Fortnite Wiki Guide” IGN, 9 Mar. 2023, https://www.ign.com/wikis/fortnite/Mega:_Fortnite_Chapter_4_Season_2_Update_Patch_Notes
1. “Fortnite's Mythic Havoc Pump Shotgun is OP” GameRant, 11 Mar. 2023, https://gamerant.com/fortnite-mythic-havoc-pump-shotgun-op/
2. “Become Mega in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 2” PlayStation, 10 Mar. 2023, https://blog.playstation.com/2023/03/10/become-mega-in-fortnite-battle-royale-chapter-4-season-2
3. “All Mythic weapon locations in Fortnite Chapter 4, season 2” Dot Esports, 10 Mar. 2023, https://dotesports.com/fortnite/news/all-mythic-weapon-locations-in-fortnite-chapter-4-season-2
4. “Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2: Highcard Boss Guide” GameSpot, 10 Mar. 2023, https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fortnite-chapter-4-season-2-highcard-boss-guide/1100-6512151/
5. “Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass skins, including Imani, Thunder, Stray, Highwire and Mizuki” Eurogamer.net, 10 Mar. 2023, https://www.eurogamer.net/fortnite-chapter-4-season-2-battle-pass-skins-imani-thunder-stray-highwire-mizuki-9306